Supposedly, tutanota will have to be changed if the provider does not come back online….
Dennis Francis Blewett
Disk Operating System:
Experience with Microsoft DOS 3.1, using dosshell.exe, using various command-line commands, such as mv, cp, dir, etc.. Experience with installing DOS-based games, such as Monster Bash, Wolfenstein 3D, Blake Stone, and Jazz Jackrabbit. Experience with using QBasic programming language from DOS.
Windows Operating Systems:
Experience with general user apps, such as word processing, sound recording, and file manager usage. Experience with using non-mouse keyboard typing to control MSPaint program. Experience with install drivers and using various forms of hardware, such as printers and scanners (GO-CR handheld scanner).
(Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP)
Experience with setting up users and administrating console. Experience with installing software, web browsing, FTP server maintenance (-Win 2000), and experience with web development (HTML scripting experience, FrontPage Express 98 usage, Dreamweaver experience). Macromedia Flash 4 and 5 experience. Adobe illustrator experience.
Experience with VirtualBox, QEMU, and Cygwin.
Experience with web browsers and document processing. Usage of command-line processor.
Experience with web browsers and document processing. Usage of command-line processor. Experience with gopher protocol.
Linux Operating Systems:
Morphix, SUSE, Fedora 5, Debian (Etch, Lenny, Squeeze, Wheezy, Jessie, Sid), Puppy Linux, Ubuntu 9+; Scientific Linux, Damn Small Linux, Android
– Specialized interest in live-OS usage for no-need HDD systems (speed), security purposes, and rescue/recovery. Experience with setting up Nvidia drivers in live-Ubuntu system.
– Experience with developing mass reprography setup for photocopying of literature
– Experience with setting up hardware, finding and installing drivers, administrating accounts,
– Experience with cloning systems using Clonezilla
– Experience with Xorg configurationv
– Experience with GRUB configuration
– Experience with SSH, FTP, SMTP
– Experience with setting up networks: intranet, wifi, and configuring networking files using nano
Experience with user interface in Apple (Tiger?), using shell commands (Tiger), using Safari and engaging in word processing and spreadsheet use for scientific purposes
– Experience building own personal ATX-form computer
Laptop hardware experience:
– Experience with laptop HDD install
— Past owner of eMachines M6811, Gateway T6836, ASUS X53U, and some obscure, perceived military laptops I got from eBay (installed Live-Puppy and Debian on them)
Education with ATX-form factor hardware removal, installation, and upgrade. Education in setting up networks in Windows 95, 98, 2000, and XP.